Flexible Coupling Type-K
- Four-component steel coupling, torsionally elastic and puncture-proof.
- Transmission of torque via the elastic intermediate ring.
- Replacement of the elastic intermediate ring or the brake disc without disturbing any equipment.
- Arrangement of the brake disc on the load side to allow the brake torque to be maintained when the motor is disengaged.
- Extensive selection of coupling sizes and brake disc diameters to satisfy most braking and drive requirements.
- Coupling hubs ready bored and keywayed (preferably acc. to DIN 6885).
- Coupling hubs tapered bored.
- Coupling hubs with double keyway.
- Coupling hubs pilot bored.
- Coupling balanced according to ISO 7940-Grade: G 6.3.
- Special material for elastic intermediate ring according to application.
- Coupling without brake disc.
Dimensions and Technical Data Info Sheets for FC Type-K is available for download below.