Flexible Coupling Type-B
B-EBT & B-GBT
- Multi-component GG / GGG coupling, torsion ally elastic, and puncture-proof.
- Transmission of torque via the elastic intermediate ring.
- Replacement of the elastic intermediate ring without disturbing any equipment (B-GBT only).
- Arrangement of the brake drum on the load side to allow the brake torque to be maintained when the motor is disengaged.
- Extensive selection of coupling sizes and brake drum diameters to satisfy most braking and drive - requirements.
- Coupling hubs ready bored and keywayed (preferably ace. to DIN 6885).
- Coupling hubs tapered bored Coupling hubs with double keyway Coupling hubs pilot bored.
- Coupling balanced according to ISO 7940-Grade: G 6.3.
- Special material for elastic intermediate ring according to application.
- Coupling without brake drum.
Dimensions and Technical Data Info Sheets for FC Type-B E-BT and B G-BT are available for download below.