- up to 5 cores: colour coded according to VDE 0293
- 6 cores and more: black cores with printed consecutive number coding
- earth conductor greenlyellow
- cores twisted in layers
- silicone outer sheath, red-brown
- glass fibre braiding
- armoured braid made of galvanized steel wire
- bending radius: 20 x Ø
Suitable where PVC-insulated cables become brittle due to high temperature variations.
Silicone-insulated single cores are preferably used in the metallurgical industry,
steel works, hot-rolling mills, cooking plants, foundries, etc. The insulation consists
of silicone rubber. lt is resistant to vegetable and animal fat, mang types of oil
and diluted acids. No decomposition occurs when exposed to alcohol, alkaline solutions,
etc. The insulation is resistant to oxygen and ozone. Should the cable bum, an insulation
silicon dioxide layer will remain the conductor to render it short circuit proof.
The steel wire braid provides excellent mechanical protection.